Yoni Steam Kit Inside Guide
quick reference guide for traditional steaming kits
Your Yoni Your Way
Traditional Yoni Steam Herbal Blends
and Customized Organic Herbal Blends
Vaginal steaming, often referred to Yoni steaming, is an alternative health treatment and meditation practice whereby a woman squats or sits over steaming water containing healing and powerful medicinal herbs.
At Ancient Vibrations, you will be gently guided throughout the entire process of your steaming experience, with a certified and knowledgable practitioner. Ancient Vibrations steaming kits are homemade organic herbal blends that are designed to help women achieve a healthy and balanced cycle.
We take great pride in our high vibe organic herbal blends. Our Yoni Steam Blends are extremely effective and loved by our customers. Whether you are detoxing, cleansing, trying to enhance creativity, cleanse your root chakra or cleanse an infection, our Yoni Steam Blends are perfect for you.
Yoni means sacred place and is the Sanskrit word for vagina. Using the word yoni instead of vagina is a way that we reclaim our femininity by honoring our sacred place; our vessel to create life and Birth joy, abundance, creativity and meaning into our world.
A yoni steam is the practice of sitting over a steaming pot of water infused with our sacred medicinal herbs. Yoni steaming uses the healing power of plants natural oils mixed with the vital heat to restore balance to our feminine system in all stages of our life. The herb infused steam supports our bodies in the natural release of that which does not serve our optimal health, while connecting us to our inner feminine self. Many different herbs are used to support and heal our feminine cycles and stages of life.
Our womb is where we carry emotions around anger, resentment, inability to forgive and let go of past traumas. It is also where we carry our creativity, self-expression, ability to manifest abundance and most importantly, the magic of our life-giving, compassionate, feminine essence.
Choosing our herb source is just as important as choosing our food source. The quality of the herbs you use to steam your yoni makes all the difference for your health and healing. That is why Ancient Vibrations we grow our herbs with crystal energy, positive talk vibration and a true and compassionate unconditional love for our herbs. Making them High Vibe!!
Every time we steam, we are creating a permanent shift in our health and wellness – we can never go backwards, so reward yourself with positive affirmations every time you make the time to treat yourself to a steam. We know how hard it can be to carve moments out of our busy lives—trust us—your body and emotions will repay your efforts a thousand times over throughout the years! Imagine your steam is like taking your daily vitamin supplement. One time is great to supply you with the nutrients you need for the day, yet you only truly experience lasting results with a consistent practice.
why should I steam?
Not only is yoni steaming pleasurable & grounding, it can ease & improve a variety of conditions, including but not limited to the following…
Uterine weakness, Uterine prolapse
Irregular menstruation-heavy, light, prolonged, clots
Infections, bacteria imbalances, yeast/fungal growths, odours
Sores, Wounds, Blisters
Pre-menstrual symptoms, Menopausal symptoms
what you need:
Pot to boil and steep herbal blend
Steaming Stool or homemade stool
Ancient Vibrations Organic Yoni Steam Herbal Blend
A peaceful and sacred space, crystals, sage, or other ritual tools
that help support your meditation practice
Steps to steam with out a stool:
1. Create a sacred space, lay a towel or blanket on the floor
2. Create your steam blend in a pot, you can either use the pot or transfer the steam to a glass bowl
3. Have a large blanket to wrap around your bare waist to create a tent, so when you squat over the bowl or pot, the steam cannot escape
how to steam:
1) Bring 2 cups of water to boil (or more, as some will evaporate)
2) Add 3 tbsp of herbs to the bowl you intend to sit overtop of (the bowl should be wide-lipped and thus comfortable enough to kneel/squat over while being able to rest your weight fully on it for 15+ minutes)
3) Pour ~2 cups of the boiling water over the herbs, then COVER the bowl (with a lid, plate, etc.) so that the water can cool slightly, but that the volatile oils from the herbs won’t evaporate into the steam just yet.
4) Set an intention for your steam.
Examples: to release the energy of past lovers, to become a clear creative vessel, to cleanse and clear root chakra...
5) After waiting a few minutes so that the water isn’t SO hot that the steam burns you, you can kneel over the bowl.
we recommend wearing a skirt, dress, and socks to keep your feet warm.
6) Adjust yourself over the bowl so that you can feel the steam rising & warming your yoni.
7) Steam for ~15 minutes. We suggest doing a guided womb healing meditation with one of the Ancient Vibrations certified practitioners to guide you through your first practice.
8) Lay down or else be sure to move slowly after your steam to allow yourself some time to integrate the physical, emotional, mental, & energetic shifts that may have occurred.
9) SAVE YOUR STEAM. Each herbal steam blend is good for 2 steaming sessions. Make sure to refrigerate the steam in between uses.
10) Offer your used steaming remains to mother earth as you thank her for renewing and recycling the dense energy that was released.
Suggested Steaming Schedule
General Self Care: 1-4 times per month
Pain, Cramps, Bloating, Exhaustion: 2-3 times the week before menstruation
Fertility Concerns: 1-2 times per week
Postpartum Healing: 2-3 times per week for 4 weeks
Menopausal Complaints or Maintenance: 3-4 times per year
It is not okay to steam if...
It is not ok to steam if you have an IUD
Do not steam during pregnancy
do not steam during menstruation
Do not steam if you have an infection, fever or open sores and blisters
Ancient Vibrations certified practitioners are here to guide you, if you need any additional help with your steaming experience please feel free to email and we will get back to you within 24 hours.